Featuring a folder or item in a group allows for quick access or signifies an item or folder’s importance.
- To feature an item, click on the Groups dropdown and select My Groups.
- Click on the name of the group or the the View Group icon (eye) to the right of the relevant group to select it.
- Click the Feature Item icon (star) below the thumbnail of the item or folder you’d like to feature.
- The featured item or folder now appears on the top bar of the group. Feel free to feature more than one thing at a time.
- You can remove a featured item by clicking the star icon again to de-select it.