If you want to customize the look of your school’s MyVideoSpot homepage, follow the instructions below:
- Click on the Administrative Tools toolbox icon from the top menu. Under the User Administration section, select Manage Schools.
- Select which school you’d like to update by clicking the edit icon (pencil) to the far right next to the school’s name.
- To update the logo, you can select an image file from your computer to upload by clicking on the Choose File button under the School Logo heading.
- To update the color scheme, scroll down to the main color section, where you can adjust the main color and also the secondary color. Click the color box and change it to whatever color you like. You can even fine tune it by clicking around the color gradient or adding the color code.
- Click Update at the bottom to finalize your changes.