Follow the instructions below to change your password or reset a password for someone else.
For security reasons, the MyVideoSpot staff cannot change student passwords. Therefore, students should contact their teacher or administrator to have their passwords changed or updated.
- Click the “All Users” icon located in the top bar.
- Search for the student’s name and click the edit (pencil) icon next to their name.
- Under the “User Information” section, you can reset the student’s password.
If you forgot your password:
- Use the “Reset Password” link on the login page.
- Enter your user email address.
- The system will generate an email to reset your password, which will be sent to the email address in your Profile Page. Please ensure you enter the same email address that’s in your profile for the password retrieval system to work.
If you want to change your password:
- Click on the “My Account” icon located on the top right of the page.
- Scroll down to find the password section to the right of your username.
- If your login credentials are managed by your district, you will see a message advising you to contact your tech department to change your password. If your login credentials are independent of your district credentials, you should see two password fields to fill out with your new password.
- Click the “Update” button to save your changes.
For any other assistance with logging into the system, you can reach us toll-free at (888) 237-6740 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that you send the email from your school or district-issued email address for verification purposes.