You have the flexibility to control your notifications for various events, such as Notify Users messages, Group activities, and more, both within MyVideoSpot and through email.
Notifications ensure that users are informed about specific events within the system. Some typical notifications include:
- A new piece of media has been added to a group to which a user belongs.
- A new SmartSpot quiz is available for a specific piece of media.
- A new user has requested to join one of your groups.
- A new VRS (Video Response System) assignment has been assigned to you.
If there are any messages ready to be viewed, a small number appears in the top right corner of the “My Messages” icon at the top of the screen. To access a message, click on the “My Messages” icon, and then click on the actual message displayed.
You can customize the types of messages you would like to receive. To change these settings, follow these steps:
- Click on “Message Settings.”
- Toggle between “Yes” and “No” for the various settings to indicate whether you want to be notified via email or within the MyVideoSpot system.
- Click the “Save Settings” button to apply the changes.